Our aims are simple.
Since 2007 we have been finding affordable solutions to the dilemma of bankruptcy that numerous people are faced with in England and Wales.
We concentrate on Individuals who have gone bankrupt and want to know what their options are, without getting tied up in legal jargon or litigation terms.
We will discuss how the bankruptcy came about and the different options available to resolve the situation.
We pride ourselves on the ability to offer the one to one attention that your situation deserves, that you probably won’t get elsewhere.
What else we can offer
- A common sense review to resolve your current situation.
- To help YOU decide the best way forward knowing ALL your options.
- Help to complete the Green Questionnaire Book you will be sent.
- Access to Law Society accredited solicitors.
- Access to Consumer Credit License accredited mortgage advisors.
- A dedicated manager to deal with your Official Receiver from start to finish.
- An Insolvency Practitioner to propose an IVA to ‘annul’ your bankruptcy.
- Access to a free new bank account to pay bills and your wages to go into.
- The possibility of funds to pay off your creditors in full
There is no need for you to attend court and once successful, all parties that need to be notified such as Credit Reference Agencies, Land Registry, Banks ETC are notified of the annulment (Cancellation of your bankruptcy).
We totally respect your privacy during this sensitive time and do NOT employ people to knock your door uninvited.
We are open and upfront about any costs/fees with our clients as to avoid any nasty surprises at a later date.